Endured

Our last day of the school year, three months and a week after we went virtual, brought a strange sadness. After the whirlwind and stress of the last few months, the end felt like a slow exhale instead of a bang. It felt Its like one of those balloons that float to the ceiling outside your grasp and then slowly deflate on their own. At first, it was incredibly extremely to switch from traditional high school to online learning, but gradually as the months go by I am slowly starting to get used to it. Though I feel like I’m not getting a good amount of social interaction from my peers. 

My online learning experience has been different than what I’m used to. I love that I get to work from the comfort of my home. However, I would rather be in a physical classroom doing my school works because it gives me the opportunity to ask questions when needed, and in my own opinion, it is much more effective than online learning. Compared to learning in a physical classroom online classes seem more difficult because you don’t get the hands-on learning like you do in a physical classroom. In the future, I’d choose a physical classroom over online any day. The reason being, it’s easier for me to understand the lesson plans and put my new knowledge into effect.

ICT is useful and helpful. Its an application of modern technology to interact and share information among people all fields and develop science through technology. As one of the ICT functions is to help people developing education, it is good for educators and the manager to develop their knowledge and transfer it to people. Moreover, through ICT, the work on the job field can be done more effectively. As a student who is learning ICT subject for the past 3 years, I've learned a lot. But I've gain more knowledge when the first day of our class in our ICT subject started. I admit that it's really hard. I struggled in accomplishing hard tasks. The concept notes in our modules aren't enough and insufficient so I would struggle searching through the internet especially that we don't have a internet connection. 

This first quarter experience in online learning is really challenging. I would procrastinate first before accomplishing those tasks. It's part of a student's life since then. Well, I'm really greatful that our teachers are considerable. I'm happy that I surpassed all of this and still staying strong. This hardships and struggles will turn into a prosperous achievement. 


References:

- https://mobile.edweek.org/c.jsp?cid=25920011&item=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.edweek.org%2Fv1%2Fblog%2F100%2Findex.html%3Fuuid%3D80681

- https://apink2017.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/my-reflection-on-ict/

Image retrieved at: 

- https://www.additudemag.com/how-to-stop-procrastinating-adhd-school-students/amp/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteer to Reclaim

Philippine Independence Day : Domination against colonizers

An Epistle to the Honorable