Endured 2.0


 Another quarter has ended, and new knowledge has been gained once again. This quarter's theme was a lot of fun, but it was also a great deal of work, specifically with all the rules and tags to remember. In addition, we continued to publish blogs during the quarter. I have to confess that seeing how long we've been doing this is both entertaining and satisfying.

Everything has become much more difficult, especially now that face-to-face classes are no longer available or recommended, despite the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. There may have been some complexities in learning some lessons and in developing our blogs, but those lessons were easily understood thanks to technology, the internet, and a little research. I must admit, I'm still dealing with the issues I had during the previous grading time. I'm also having trouble understanding some lessons and topics in some subjects, which makes achieving assignments on time more difficult. It was a good thing that Internet is available, though it can be unreliable at times, and it's good enough for looking up information to help me better understand the topic.

I've learned a lot, and there's still much to discover. Despite the pandemic, I will maintain a positive attitude and continue to learn. I'm looking forward to the next quarter because, who knows, maybe I'll struggle less than the previous one. While the future is uncertain, they are never impossible. Procrastination and ignorance tend to be a factor in why I am reluctant to concentrate on my studies.


Image retrieved at :

 https://elestoque.org/2019/03/31/opinion/why-its-impossible-to-stop-procrastinating/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteer to Reclaim

Philippine Independence Day : Domination against colonizers

An Epistle to the Honorable