Endured 3.0

 

Another quarter has ended, and despite the fact that we are nearing the end of the academic year with pandemic, it was quite stressful and intense. I didn't notice, one moment I was stressing over my school works, and the next I was aimlessly looking through my phone. In our lesson in ICT this third quarter, we tackled about Community Based Research, which is familiar to us because of our subject Research II. It appears to be a review of what we learned about researching and how we might put it to use in our daily lives. The internet is a huge aid, especially when it comes to our issue, because some information is just a click away, and all I have to do is reconstruct it in my own words.

In terms of other subjects, I'm delighted I was able to properly adjust, particularly in those that need computations like in Math and Basic Electronics. Composing literature works, on the other hand is still a bit exhausting because my mind can't always build a proper sentence, causing me to procrastinate a lot. It was a bit of a blur as we finish the second to the last quarter of school. It felt like I was in the middle of a panic attack. I definitely learned something new from this topics. I noticed that when the end is near, my mind tends to wander the most. But I'll find a way to fix it. I've encountered less trouble this quarter compared to last quarters I guess I'm probably enjoying every minute of it. I survived and endured a lot this third quarter.

However, I am looking forward to the upcoming quarter because I am one step closer to finally taking a well-deserved break from this. Most likely, I'll figure out how to totally modify. Although the possibilities for me to procrastinate continue to be a part in why I am unable to concentrate on my studies since it's irresistible. Fourth quarter, last quarter of this School year, I'll be prepared for anything you'll bring, and I'll face you with confidence. It is not because this is the last quarter but, this is because the final stage of me being a Grade 10 student.


Image retrieved at 

- https://www.additudemag.com/how-to-stop-procrastinating-right-now-when-you-have-adhd/amp/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteer to Reclaim

Philippine Independence Day : Domination against colonizers

An Epistle to the Honorable